Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring 2013 | Styling a maxi dress different ways

Hey CuraGlammers,

I've started with my spring series on YouTube a week ago. I did a Nail Affair and a DIY.
Today I got a fashion video for you guys.
This spring I don't have allot of money to spend on clothes and accessories. So I decided to do what I do best. Styling one piece different ways. Today I styled my new white maxi dress 3 different ways. I tried to incorporate the different spring trends in all the outfits.

Outfit Nr1.
This first look I have decided to dedicate it to stripes. Allot of people don't really like wearing stripes from top to bottom. So a more subtle way to wear it is in a cropped jacket. And since black and white is a trend also. I chose for a black and white color pallet.
Cropped jacket - Buy wise
Bangles - H&M
Studded Flats - Saliña Department store


Outfit Nr2.
The second look is a more girly yet relaxed look. Dedicated to the floral trends I decided to pair my dress with a cropped floral/lace top. This outfit is so laid back that you can easily wear this for a walk on the beach.
Cropped top - Goisco
Bangles - Gift
Crossbody bag - Aruba

 Outfit Nr3. 
The third look is a more hippie look. Dedicated to the monochrome trend I decided to go with the color yellow. With a floral headband that I did a DIY on. The vintage yellow skirt cinched in with a yellow belt and with nude pair of heels it's a perfect dress for a date.
Floral Headband - DIY (YouTube)
Skirt - Gift 
Belt - Alankar 
Nude Heels - The Front Row




1 comment:

  1. Hello friends, my visit to your
    greetings introductions,
    I am happy to find your blog very good
    and I've been following your blog to ()
    If you do not mind please visit my blog and follow back
    greetings to your success and thank you

    ReplyDelete