Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Movies & Bermuda

Hey there cuties,

Yesterday I went the movies to see the Hunger Games. The movie was so frustrating and so good.
I laughed allot since I went with my classmates and they made every situation a laughing matter!
I really loved the film, but was frustrating true the whole film. Something just made me kind of mad.
What really pissed me off was that the film is going to be a saga!
I didn't know that until today and I hate it, since that will take the good of the film away.

So I wore a dress today with a skirt on it.
I didn't had anything else in my closet since I haven't shopped in 4 months and December I gave away allot of my clothes that I didn't wore or that were old.
Never putted something back in their place.





Dress: Random boutique
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: In style
Bag: Grandma's closet
Jewelry: Grandma's closet + Forever 21

So see you guys soon, 

Olyboly

1 comment:

  1. Awww you are very pretty!! Thanks for laving such a lovely comment. You should come and follow my blog next time you visit my page. I also love your wedges they are cute!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete