Friday, October 21, 2011

Belated Birthday post

Hii there,

Well like the title said this is a belated birthday post.
On Tuesday October 18th was my birthday. I didn't celebrate it cause I had school from 8 till 5, had 2 projects to work on and yeah it was in the week so nowhere to go. So LAME !!
I did get some gifts from some friends and family.
The gifts I got were: An diamond heart necklace, a gold necklace and bracelet, a little black dress, some nail polishes and make up and I got a big cake.
There wasn't so much gifts but I'm really happy with what I got!

Here are some pictures
China Glaze Crackle nail polish, Milani nail polis, eyeliner, mascara and concealer.

My Swaroski pen <3

The little black dress.
I didn't take pictures of the necklaces. But I assure you that they are super pretty !!
See you guys next time,

Olyboly

No comments:

Post a Comment